An exfoliating body scrub works to clear all dead skin cells leaving the skin refreshed, brightened and promotes skin hydration.
The benefits of body scrubs include:
- Promoting efficient circulation and skin cell turnover
- Removing dead cells from the skin’s surface
- Smoothing and softening rough, dry skin
- Drawing out impurities and clearing congestion
- Freeing ingrown hairs and smoothing razor bumps
The benefits of getting facial on a regular basis very important for you to know about.
- Reduce Stress And Relieve Psychological Distress:
Regular facials and massage are helpful in activating the nervous system by pressing specific pressure points. This is beneficial in reducing anxiety and in mood uplifting.
- Deep Cleaning: Facials helps in thorough cleansing of the face by cleaning up the pores and exfoliating by removing dead skin.
- Skin Rejuvenation: Skin facials is useful in helping the skin regain its lustre and for rejuvenation of the skin. It also helps in making the texture of the skin better.
- Slow The Aging Process: If regular skin care routine and facial is followed, then it can help redevelop collagen. Regular face massage helps in boosting regeneration of skin cells. Thus the skin looks much younger.
- Improved Circulation: Facial helps in improving blood circulation and helps in providing more nutrients and oxygen to the skin.
This treatments aids in the curation and care of a client’s hands and feet. Which enhances the change or maintain the look of client’s nails.
- Keep Nails Healthy: The elements present in nails undergo direct exposure to certain effects, both in hands and feet.
- Increased Blood Circulation: The increased flow of blood in the nails of hands and feet is a must to look for. As the beauty professionals start practising messages on hands and feet,
- Keep Hand And Feet Soft And Clean: Periodic mani-pedi treatments are good enough to boost nail health. This can allow for soft and clean nails. The constant exposure to hard water can lower the condition of nails, and the preference goes for nails free of cracking and drying.
- Tan Removal: Effective recipes of manicure and pedicure follow with the procedure of tan removal.
- Gives Well Groomed Look: The comfortable and time taking processes of mani-pedi treatments not only soothes out from inside but furnishes pleasantly beautiful looks.
Hot Stone Massage
- Helps relieve muscle tension and pain. Heat has long been used to ease muscle tension and pain. It helps increase blood flow to the affected area.
- Reduces stress and anxiety. It’s the position of the American Massage Therapy Association that “massage therapy can be effective for stress relief.”
- Promotes sleep. A 2006 literature review found massage may be an alternative to sleeping pills in adults with insomnia.
- May help relieve symptoms of autoimmune diseases. Hot stone massage may relieve painful conditions such as fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a condition that causes widespread, chronic pain.
- May help decrease cancer symptoms. A large, three-year study published in the Journal of Pain and Symptom Management examined how massage affected pain, fatigue, stress and anxiety, nausea, etc
- May boost immunity. Massage may give your immune system a boost.
A type of massage provided for employees at their place of work. Corporate massage helps to improve general wellness of a company, also increases concentration at work and lowers stress level of employees.
Adding of essential oils such as lavender, eucalyptus, bergamot and cedarwood to carrier oils and lotions are used for this kind of massage. This improves relaxation, pain management and improves physical and mental well-being
- Reduces Stress
- Relieves Anxiety
- Boosts Energy
- Improves Focus
- Reduces Physical Pain
- Improves Sleep
- Aids Digestion
This is specifically to be performed on pregnant women. Prenatal massage helps relieve some bodily pains, reduce swelling and improves sleep during pregnancy. However prenatal massage isn’t recommended for all pregnant women.
- Stress and Anxiety Reduction Through Hormone Regulation: It’s no secret that hormone levels can fluctuate wildly during pregnancy. It’s fairly common for expectant mothers to experience depression and anxiety, which may affect the health of the baby. However, prenatal massage can help to regulate hormone levels, relieving stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Reduced Swelling: Pregnant women retain more water, which can cause swelling throughout the body. Swelling of the joints due to the constriction of blood vessels in the uterus and hampered circulation is also a common issue during pregnancy. Luckily, prenatal massage can help to reduce this swelling by increasing circulation.
- Pain Reduction: All kinds of aches and pain can crop up during pregnancy. Sciatica, headaches, carpal tunnel, muscle aches, and a general feeling of discomfort are all common during pregnancy. And prenatal massage can help with them all!
This type of massage helps to promote relaxation by releasing muscle tension. Gentle strokes are applied during this massage.
- Pain management. If you have a condition like sciatica or osteoarthritis and are suffering from chronic pain as a result, Swedish massage can be an effective method for managing that pain in a natural way. Notify your massage therapist about your pain points, he or she can target those areas and use a stroking motion to improve local circulation and reduce muscle tension.
- Increased blood flow. Your Swedish Massage Therapist should use effleurage – a long, stroking motion in the direction of blood flow towards the heart – in order to open up your blood vessels and increase your blood flow. Increased blood flow means that your muscles are getting more nutrients and oxygen and that your body is removing toxins more efficiently.
- Rehabilitation for muscle injuries. Your Therapist should also rely on kneading and friction to address any existing injuries, such as adhesions (which occur when muscle tissues fuse together). Many people say that this technique, which relaxes layers of muscle, makes it feel as if the Massage Therapist is “working out the kinks.”
- Increased flexibility. When your muscles are more relaxed, you’re able to experience a wider range of motion. A combination of Swedish massage and regular stretching is a great way for anyone to stave off workout-related injuries and get the most out of their periods of exercise.
Deep Tissue Massage
This type of massage is suited for athletes, people with injuries and works perfectly with people with lower back pain and fibromyalgia
- Mental health: Massage may help reduce symptoms of stress, anxiety, and depression. It can also offer relaxation and improve coping mechanisms.
- Chronic lung disease: Massage may help improve respiratory function.
- Digestion: In addition to other therapies, massage may help with chronic constipation.
- Pain relief: Massage may help manage pain in conditions such as fibromyalgia, arthritis, and sciatica. It may also help treat headaches and control pain during childbirth.